Hi all, we’ve flagged the Sunday 19th, Colquhouns Beach swim. Just a few of us planning to go and a few had other pressing items so we’ve decided to postphone until more can come along. I’ll re-post a date over the next week or so.
Meaning back to the buoys tomorrow morning at 8.30am, for a trip around. See you there and hopefully weather forecast is correct!